There may not be any programs from November to April at the International Centre Orangeville, except Fung Loy Kok week and Lantern Festival in mid-February however, the Centre remains open. There are still many projects to do around the Centre; just to name a few:
- Fix and repair rooms in the main building
- Building sugar shack for the maple syrup evaporator
- Preparations for the Lantern Festival
- Preparations for next maple syrup season
- Merchandise inventory for year end
- Of course, there is always snow removal
If you have free time and don’t know what to do with it, come help and make the Centre your winter cottage!