There will be no classes from Friday 13th March until further notice to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
As soon as we know its healthy to meet up again we’ll update this notice.
Stay safe and if you do need to self isolate, this would be a good time to practice tai chi.
- Taoist Tai Chi®
- Strength Flexibility Stillness
- Pain Relief through
Taoist Tai Chi® arts
- Pain Relief through Taoist Tai Chi® arts
- Anxiety + Depression
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
- Chronic Pain
- Falls Prevention
- Healthy Heart + Cardio Rehab
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Stress Relief
- Who We Are
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Practice Worldwide